Friday, June 25, 2010

Girls at play

It's been a long week. A long, long, long, long week. School is out, camp hasn't started yet, and I've had both girls all day long for the first extended period of time in quite awhile. There has been a lot of fighting, crying, and whining...and that's just me. (Ba DUM bum. See what continual days of dual mommy-ing and nights of rehearsing can do? I've lost my mind!) But seriously, the girls have been sniping at each other a LOT this week, and right now I'm TGIFing with the best of 'em because I need reinforcements! (And yes, Chris...reinforcements = YOU.) However, we have had some moments of harmony. Here are a few silly shots of the girls at play.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wide open legs in tiny panties best way in a girl that way. Making me so horny

Anonymous said...

i fuck both of them non stop in front of everyone

Anonymous said...

Would love to take her diaper off and taste her hot little girl pussy love my girls in diapers

Anonymous said...

Je veux voir leurs belle chatte mmmm