Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bookmark and Share, My Friends...Bookmark and Share

One of the most kick-ass writers I know, Lisa Sniderman, just wrote an absolutely fabulous blog post on weight and eating issues. Yes, it happens to be on Erasing the Distance's blog...and yes, I happen to work for them. I fully cop to the potential conflict in interest. But honestly, if I had read this blog entry on any other blog on the web, I would immediately bookmark it and share it with every single person I know. And that's essentially what I'm doing right now by linking to to the post right here.

I could go on and on about why Lisa's writing post spoke to me so deeply, but what's the point when you can just check it out on your own? Do yourself a favor: READ IT. Then SHARE IT. And then...however way you can, in whatever capacity you can, LIVE IT.

For the sake of my daughters as well as myself, I certainly intend to try.

No comments: