Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Photos, Photos, Photos

It has come to my attention that I have been horribly remiss in my blog postings lately. Perhaps on another day I will wax poetic about all the reasons why, but right now I just don't have time. (I know, I know...my life is just so terribly busy and important, isn't it? ISN'T IT?!?)

In the meantime, feast upon the fast food of blogger-dom...PHOTOS!

Emma as a Starbucks barista in her school play.

Grandma Kitty and Daddy with the breakout star!

The girls with cousin Micah, Gigi and Paw Paw in St. Louis.

Playing Banana Boat in the park.

The kids enjoying their gifts from the Easter Bunny.

Striking a pose at the Botanical Garden.

Family pic! (Yes, all three girls are in pajamas. That's just how we roll here, peeps.)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love all the pictures! And great family picture - even if in PJ's!! Best to be comfortable for sure! :)