Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So, I've started a blog

Hi everyone. This is me, blogging. Quite new for me, and swore I'd never do it. But as Emma gets older and life blows by at warp speed and my addled, 33-year-old mind already begins to forget things, I figured a journal might be nice. But then I realized that I will never actually write in a journal, and perhaps something online instead? So I figured I could combine a record of my minimally exciting comings and goings with the always-lacking attempts at keeping family and friends abreast of the Mathews' newest and latest. And here you have it - for better or worse, Jen's Blog.
I've no idea how often or not I'll update this, or whether or not anything I say will be of interest to anyone, but you are all invited to visit as often as you like - or not. I'll try to post pics when I can, especially of the little ones. Here's one now of Emma at the beach - a BIG part of our summer so far. Love living near a lake, can't beat it.
For now, I am signing off...to write again in a day, a week, or a month, we shall see. Love to you all.
Jen

No comments: