Monday, May 4, 2009

Words of wisdom today from Emma

"Guess what? Just because you are a grown up but still 4 years old doesn't mean you're shrinking. Actually, it means you're growing taller."

"If you prickle your finger on a rose bush and then it drops blood, you don't fall asleep like Sleeping Beauty but you do get stuck like the skunk on 'Wonder Pets' and then you have to go to the hospital because in real life there aren't talking animals to help you."

"You know what's good for a sore throat? Soup. Because it's soft and not hard like crackers and it doesn't scratch onto your throat when you slurp it down and then your throat feels soft and not like candles."

"I love to take a shower with Mommy and stick my face in the water. It's so demanding fun, and I'm so GOOD at it! I think I could maybe do it more and more and more times. I looooovvvve it!"

"Daddy, you have the biggest toes in the sea."

1 comment: