Sunday, May 16, 2010

Emma and Kelso

Kelso the frog, Emma's class mascot, was allowed to come home with us this weekend. The kids take turns bringing Kelso home, and Emma has waited all year for Kelso to stay with us. We were tasked with creating a documentation of our time with Kelso that Emma can share with the class on Monday morning. I thought I'd replicate Em's Kelso journal here, so below are the photos we took and her comments exactly as she wrote them.

Emma and Kelso
May 14-16

me and Kelso and my little sisster sophie at home kelso and me jomping on the bed.

kelso and me and Daddy sleping in Daddes bed you can cind of see my undrwar

tamy and me and kelso plaing soprman kelsos riding on my bak.

me and kelso kelso is heping my rite on my homewrk.

me and kelso at the prck going down the slid.

me and kelso at the groshry stor kelsos riding in the cort

No comments: