Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Project Update

Just a little update on Emma's Charlotte's Web project that I wrote about in a previous post...she got 25 out of 25 points! Whoo-hoo!

Mrs. Parker sent along a couple of photos taken during the presentation day at school. In the second picture, Chris couldn't help pointing out that Emma's spider looks far superior to her classmate's multi-colored arachnid. I shall refrain from comment and let you be the judge. However, Chris and I both thought Emma looks so grown up. Heavens above, I see the future...how in the world will I ever survive teenage daughters? When I asked Emma about the boy beside her in the first photo she said, "Oh, that's Noah." "Hmmm," I replied. "I've never heard you mention a 'Noah' before. Is he a friend?" "Yes," Emma replied. "Well...not really. I'm only friends with girls. He's just a boy who follows me around a lot." Yikes...

No comments: