Sunday, January 31, 2010

Queasy Love

The girls and I have been fighting a stomach bug since Thursday. Miraculously, Chris has so far managed to escape the sick while juggling major dad and nursemaid duty. The poor man has had a lonngggg weekend. The one bright spot on the horizon is our trip to Florida this Saturday. Keep fingers crossed that we are all at optimal health for travel. I already dread the many possible horrors that could result from several hours of Sophie contained in a plane. If vomit is somehow also involved, I'll end up stealing liquor from first class and hanging with the luggage in cargo hold until we land.

Here's a photo from today that I like to think of as "The Mathews Mountain O' Love."
I love the look on Sophie's face as she holds on tight to Emma. The next time they try to kill each other, I'm gonna stick this pic in their face and shout, "See? SEE! THIS is love! Ripping each others' hair out? NOT love!"

No comments: