Monday, March 10, 2008

Emma on a Monday

Monday Emma report:
  • Found a pair of old gloves in her backpack and has been wearing them all day, announcing she's an animal rescuer and that the gloves help her climb trees so she can rescue animals. Apparently they also help her climb the end post of our bed's canopy, which is the stand-in for aforementioned tree.
  • Yelled at her little sister for the first time today. I heard screaming and came into the living room to find a righteously angry Emma berating Sophie for kicking her bouncy seat and frightening away a rare bird that Emma was about to capture.
  • Unraveled an entire roll of toilet paper and then presented the pile to me as a cake she had baked for my birthday.
  • Spent a minimum of 30 minutes running loops around the apartment and yelling, "Gordon, Gordon."
  • Erased an hour's worth of Mommy's work on the computer while I was in the bathroom b/c she was working on her "field journal" and somehow managed to delete the entire document.
  • Is now taking a nap with no clothes on because, as she explained to me, she has not had enough "naked time" today.
It is 2pm. We shall see what the rest of the day brings.

1 comment:

anonymous said...

this made me laugh out loud. i think the t.p. cake is my favorite.