Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend

Despite the unrelenting onslaught of rain this weekend, we had a good time. We went to South Bend on Saturday to celebrate Isabella Maggie turning 1 year old! The party had a whole ladybug theme, and Izzy was just a doll in her bug outfit. Here's the birthday girl with her Mommy (and brilliant party mastermind) Tracy.
I got some great snaps of the kids with various family members...which is often challenging b/c Sophie isn't always very eager to go to other people. First there's Aunt Jayme with Emma, and then Grandma & Aunt Cara both with Sophie.
I like to call this picture "Sophie Attacks," because out of nowhere that's what she decided to do to her poor cousin Cadin...
We spent the rest of the weekend at either Grandma's or Grandpa's. Here's one of my favorite pics of Sophie just hanging out with Grifin, totally content to just play with her older cousin (who by the way is getting WAY too big, you are still only 12 so you can STOP GROWING anytime Grif, you are making me feel old!)
It was just nice to visit and let the girls play b/c we won't be getting back to Indiana for awhile. I have a hilarious video too of Sophie spitting out all her baby food at poor Grandma, but that will have to wait for another day...I am tired and my bed beckons me. Ciao.

1 comment:

chrismath said...

LOVE the Sophie Attacks pic! Hysterical.