Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Notes from Emma

Apparently Emma was very sad at school today because she missed Mommy and Daddy and Sophie. So her teacher Jake suggested she write us about her day. Here is the note she brought home, verbatim (transcribed by Jake, of course - she is brilliant, but still...she's only 4):

Dear Mommy,
Today we put YELLOW and GREEN and RED and BLUE drops in cups with vinegar and baking soda and poured it into a volcano and it exploded all over the place! I helped make the volcano. I also want to say I love you, Mama, and I miss you.

Dear Daddy,
I miss you, Daddy, and I love you and I've been saying "I want to go home" all day at school because I miss Sophie and I think Sophie would love to play with me and I love Sophie so much. Goo Goo Ga Gee Gee, Sophie!

Love,
Emma

No comments: