Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moments from a day

Sophie: "Look at me! I beautiful! Look at my pretty lips." 
Emma: "Yeah, I've been to kindergarten, Sophie. I know what lipstick is."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: "What would you get if you could buy anything in the world?"
Soph: "You!" 
Me: "Aw, that's sweet. But you already have me."
Soph: "Oh. Then actually...Fun Dip."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Em: "Sophie! Clean my room right now and make it FAST!"
Me: "Whoa. You don't talk to your sister like that. That's very rude."
Em: "But we're playing pretend! I'm a mean princess and Sophie has to do whatever I say."
Me: "Oh. Well then, carry on. And might I add, you are doing a wonderful job pretending."
Em: "Thank you. Miss Cooper says I act mean very well."


1 comment:

Annie Crow said...

It makes me so happy that your girls love each other. Even when they are playing the annoying-each-other-to-see-who-loses-it-first game.