Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sophie on a Wednesday

Sophie: "I like it when Emma hits my arm when she is being naughty and throwing fits."
Me: "Really? Why would you like that?"
Soph: [shrug] "I love my sister."
----------------------------------------------
Soph: "When dinner is ready and Daddy comes over to visit our house, can I show him my boo-boo?"
----------------------------------------------
Soph: "Mommy, I'm hungry. Can I have square cheese?"
Soph: "Mommy, I'm bored. Can you put in a movie?"
Soph: "Mommy, I'm cold. Can I have a blanket?"
Me: "Here you go. Anything else you need? My blood? My soul?"
Soph: "Hmm. Your soul? What is that? Can I play with it?"
----------------------------------------------
Soph: "Mommy, I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want first?"
Me: "How about the bad news?"
Soph: "Ok. Halloween is OVER!"
Me: "Yes, I know. That is sad. But what's the good news?"
Soph: [long, long pause] "Um...speaking of...can I have a toaster strudel?"

No comments: