Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hittin' the gym

So, I've actually been keeping up my gym attendance the last couple of weeks. This week has been my hardest yet. Monday I took a Group Step class. Tuesday was Group Kick. Last night I took a Power Technique course and then jumped right into Group Power. Saturday I'm gonna hit the Group Groove class. I took today off b/c I could barely raise my hands to finger-comb my small, small amount of hair this morning. Instead of actually working out, today I shopped for working out. Sophie and I made a trip to Walmart after dropping Em off at school, and I picked up some actual workout clothes. Until now, I've been schlepping to the gym and back in whatever old sweats and t-shirts I unearthed from the back of the drawer. But now that I'm relatively sure I actually like this and plan to continue doing it, I figured I should treat myself to some fancier activewear. Albeit from Walmart. But still.

Haven't lost a single pound yet, but if soreness counts for anything then I should look like Jennifer Aniston in, oh...about 45 minutes.

No comments: