Friday, May 2, 2008

Still Sick

We are all still sick here, which really sucks. Poor Emma's been battling a fever since last Saturday, and it just won't let her go. Chris has missed three days of work this week, between being ill himself and staying home to help a sick me with the girls. I keep going up and down - one day I'm good, one day I'm bad. The only one of us that remains healthy is Sophie, and I am crossing my fingers even as I type that sentence - not an easy feat, but I don't want to take any chances.

So, we have to cancel a trip to Indiana this weekend that we were all looking forward to, which sucks. Everyone's in a bad mood, which sucks. We've spent the equivalent of Emma's college fund on Children's Motrin this week, which sucks. Basically, there is a lot of general suckage going on around here right now.

I promise to be more witty in my next entry, but right now I don't have it in me.

No comments: