Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jen on a Thursday

I don't know if lack of sleep, early-onset dementia, or simple brain freezes are to blame, but I have had a crazy day.
  • Entered the gym's nursery and started completing the sign-in sheet before I remembered that my kids were home with Grandma.
  • Attempted to check out a book from the library with my Supercuts frequent user card.
  • Took the on-ramp onto I-94 and then immediately exited again because I literally forgot to merge into traffic. In fact, I didn't even realize what I'd done until I hit the red light at the bottom of the off-ramp.
  • Dropped a two-day-old dirty diaper on the conference table in the middle of a business meeting while digging through my bag for a pen.
  • Tried to use my car's keyless entry to open the automatic door at the grocery store.

1 comment:

anonymous said...

sounds like somebody needs a nap. :)