Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The world according to Emma

Sample nuggets from Emma on the way to school this morning:
  • "Maybe we'll have a sub-tute at school today. Hey, sub-tute and toot rhyme! Sub-tute like a teacher, and toot like the sound your butt makes when you poop!"
  • "Yesterday at school someone went potty on my blanket. Someone just snuck on up on their tippity toes and went 'pee pee pee, pe-pee pee pee' on Dora's face, and then I had to sleep in it with my snuggly and I got all wet." (Note: Do not be alarmed...apparently someone did pee on her blanket, but she most definitely did not have to sleep in it.)
  • "Gabriel doesn't wear panties or pull ups when he goes night-night or has naptime. I wear a pull up on my vagina so I don't have an accident, but he just wears his pajamas and nothing on his peanut!"

No comments: